Welcome to NKB's Fall Ball 2017!
1) Fall Ball registration is now open at the red Register Now button on the NKB homepage.
2) AGE REQUIREMENTS: FALL BALL AGE DIVISIONS ARE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING SPRING SEASON. THIS ALLOWS OUR TEAMS TO USE FALL BALL TO PRACTICE THE NEW RULES AND BASE LENGTHS REQUIRED FOR THE NEXT SPRING SEASON. Please register for the age your player will be on April 30, 2018. For example, if your player will be 10 on April 30, 2018, you will register for 10U for the Fall Ball 2017 season.
3) If you are on an existing team that is bringing in a full roster, or is paying in full as a group, please see your coach for your private registration link.
4) COACHES: If you have not completed the Team Interest Survey to have your team added to the registration system, please do so ASAP at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FallBall2017 Also, please enter your practice field preferences at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FallPractice
5) T-Ball through 8U fees will be $70 per player and 9U through Babe Ruth division will be $85 per player.
6) Team assignments will go out via email on or around July 16.
7) Registration ends July 9. All uniforms will be ordered on that date. Each player receives a jersey and a hat, but there are no custom jersey numbers for Fall Ball.
8) Any registrations *or requests to change teams* received after July 9 will be charged a $15 late fee and we cannot guarantee team placement or that uniforms will be ready by the first game.
9) All games will be played on weekends (1 per weekend) starting August 18. The Fall Ball season will run for 8 weeks with no games scheduled on Labor Day weekend.
10) Each team will have 1 weeknight practice during the week, depending on coach preference.
11) Each registered player receives 1 free ticket to the August 16 Florence Freedom game.
Thank you for registering for Fall Ball 2017! Please contact Jenny Sneed with any registration questions at nkboperations